Core Events Accreditation for Project Management
Become a Project Management Professional (PMP®) credentialed through the Project Management Institute (PMI®) with preparation provided by Core Events Training. The PMP® credential is the most important globally-recognized certification for project managers. The PMP® credential is demanded on a global scale, and demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salaries; according to the PMI® Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
At Core Events Training we offer intensive courses designed to prepare the participants to take the PMP® examination administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®). The course meets PMI®’s requirement for 35 hours of contact instruction in project management and is based on the latest edition of the PMBOK.
Our certified trainers come on site for organizational training or individual training is conducted monthly at specific locations world-wide. For more information contact us.
Certification covers the theory, context and application of project management, the 5 major process groups and the 10 Project Management Knowledge Areas as defined by the latest edition of PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge®.
The course provides:
- Tools and techniques to manage each stage of the project from concept to closeout.
- An introduction to both the “hard” and “soft” (Leadership/Team Building) skills required to manage a project.
- A roadmap to the Project Management Professional ® certification.
- A PMP® readiness assessment and will provide suggested areas for specific focus.
- Access to online practice drills and tests for 60 days after the completion of the course.
- Practical hands-on exercises to develop skills for creating project deliverables. Participants will be able to immediately apply these skills on a project.
Core Events PMP pricing begins at $1,200 per person. (Early registration / group discount available)
Onsite training is provided on a fixed price basis determined by the number of expected attendees and specific location – please request a quote.
Contact us for more information and rate details.